Data and Privacy and Terms and Conditions Notice
This Data Privacy and Terms and Conditions Notice applies to how ProofPilot, Inc. (“ProofPilot”, “we”, “our” or “us”) may collect, use, share and transfer your personal data (i.e., data that identifies you).
This Data and Privacy and Terms and Conditions Notice applies to your use of the ProofPilot web application (“Web App”) owned by ProofPilot (“we”, “our” or “us”). “You” refers to any user of the Service.
Grounds for data collection
Processing of your Personal Information (meaning, any information which may potentially allow your identification with reasonable means; hereinafter “Personal Information”) is necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations towards providing you with our Service, to protect our legitimate interests, to ensure compliance with legal and financial regulatory obligations, or otherwise, subject to your consent.
This document also explains your rights as a data subject. Please carefully review the information below.
What personal data is collected?
We may collect the following Personal Information about you:
• Contact Information – your name, gender, birth date, email address, home address and/or office address, phone number and optionally, zip code.
• Caregiver Information – If you opt to use a Caregiver we will also receive the contact information (such as name, phone number, address and email) of the Caregiver that you chose to appoint and provide us with their information.
• Additional information – while you are using our Web App, subject to your permission, we may obtain access to your contact list and to your calendar. In addition, if you choose to make use of the tracker, you will be required to grant us access to your camera.
• If you are a healthcare provider – you may be asked to provide information regarding your professional qualifications as well as additional Personal Information.
• Voluntary information – when you communicate with us (for example when you send us an email or use a “contact us” form) we collect your email address, and the Personal Information you provided us with within such communication.
• Technical information – we collect certain technical information that is automatically recorded when you use our Service, such as your IP address and device geo-location.
- Site usage data – We collect information about your use of the Site, including but not limited to: type of computing or mobile device you use, language of your operating system, the Internet browser you are using, geo-location and use of the Site.
A “persistent” cookie may be used to help save your settings and customizations. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies however allow you to modify security settings so you can approve or reject cookies on a case-by-case basis or reject all cookies. You can configure your web browser to remove cookies by following the directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” section.
With whom is personal data shared?
In connection with Web App’s intended use, your information will be shared directly with Research partners.
We also share your personal data with third parties who assist us in providing our products and services and administering our business, such as IT and marketing technology host suppliers, web and data hosting providers, mailing houses, and communication tool providers.
Who determines the purposes and means of using your personal data?
ProofPilot determines the purposes and means of using your personal data. You may contact ProofPilot by emailing our Privacy Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Our office address is:
169 Madison Ave #2208
New York, NY 10016 USA
Retention of personal data:
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to provide the Services. unless we need to retain your personal data for a longer period to meet our legal requirements or to defend or exercise our legal rights. In these cases, we will retain your personal data only for the period necessary for us to pursue the relevant purpose.
What are your rights?
Under certain applicable laws and regulations, you have the right to make the requests listed below. Regardless of whether applicable laws and regulations specifically recognize your right to make the requests noted below, ProofPilot will review and respond to any of the following types of requests:
• Request to know about how we handle your personal data;
• Request to access, correct, or update your personal data, request to limit the use of your personal data, or object to the use of your personal data;
• Request that your personal data be deleted;
• Withdraw your consent to use your personal data, without affecting the previous use of personal data (before you withdrew your consent); and
• Request for your personal data to be transmitted to another person or entity.
International Transfers of Your Personal Data
Personal Information may be transferred to and maintained on computers and servers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may from those in your country of residence and your personal data may therefore be subject to different legal protections once it is transferred to the United States. In any event, will use reasonable and appropriate measures to protect your personal data.