The way participants are recruited, and the experience they have is consistent across all studies. They way we store data is secure. That’s a plus for IRB approval. ProofPilot has been approved by IRBs around the world.
That consistency is a plus for IRB approval. ProofPilot has been approved by IRBs around the world.
Every IRB is unique. Every study is unique. However, there are a couple of things to keep in mind that all IRBs look for across studies:
- The research is sound ethically not introducing too great of risks.
- The benefits outweigh risks (risks must be short-term weighed not long term).
- If vulnerable populations like pregnant women, children or women are involved then additional safeguards have been taken.
Where ProofPilot helps:
- Informed consent is collected by an individual or legal representative unless otherwise deemed not needed. ProofPilot provides informed consent functionality, and it is required for all studies.
- There are adequate provisions for monitoring data. ProofPilot provides data management tools.
- Adequate provisions to protect confidentiality & data. ProofPilot secures all data.